Monday – Thursday: $50
Friday – $100
Saturday – Sunday - $150
Non HOA Members:
Monday – Thursday: $100
Friday - $200
Saturday – Sunday - $300
Non members who want to rent the clubhouse must be sponsored by a member. The member must provide the check for the damage deposit, and is financially responsible for any damage.
Member must be in good standing, meaning dues and any fines must be paid in full, in order to rent the clubhouse or sponsor a non member.
One half of the cost of the rental as a deposit is required to reserve the date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations no later than 30 days before your scheduled date. Dates fill quickly for May and December events.
** Rental includes access to the clubhouse from 7AM morning of the rental until 1 AM of that evening.
Clubhouse address: 501 NE Clubhouse Dr, Lee’s Summit, MO 64086 (for directions only, this is NOT a mailing address)
• Maximum capacity 200 people
• Kitchen area has 6 five foot round tables, with 6 chairs of each table
• Use of stove, oven and microwave
• Serving of alcohol is permitted
• Use of folding tables: 3 six foot and 3 eight foot tables
• 33 stackable chairs, plus 12 chairs in dance area
• Main floor area is handicapped accessible via ramp on the north side
• Handicapped – accessible restroom on main floor
• Cleaning supplies, trash cans and trash bags provided
• Rental DOES NOT include access to the pool or the pool deck.
Checks to be made out to Oak Tree Farm (no “s” at the end)
For more information, contact Patti Cole at 804-0722 or [email protected]